วันพุธที่ 14 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Rationale


Why this brand?
“Beauty” and “Perfect women” the two things for me I think that, it can’t separate because I have a belief that if we are beautiful we will become a perfect woman and good-looking.
“Do you agree with me?”
Nowadays, the most of women want to a beauty and a perfect women for make themselves are good-looking. I’m the general woman who isn’t beautiful and isn’t a perfect woman so I try to find the best thing for make me beautiful and good-looking . I decide to choose the Lancôme which is the best brand of cosmetic, skincare, and perfume. I feel interested this brand and find the information about the brand. I ask myself “Why do you like this brand?”
the answer is… Lancôme is the brand that can make me beautiful and become a perfect woman. I have a confidence that the brand of Lancôme can change my personality become a beautiful woman and good-looking.

The last thing I want to tell everybody that, if you want to be a perfect woman, good-looking, and beautiful… please choose this brand and I believe that if everybody know this brand deeply, you will love the brand of Lancôme like me.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น