วันเสาร์ที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My reflection


After, finished my blog template I felt satisfied it. Although, it wasn’t beautiful and designing wasn’t well when compared with my friends but I still satisfied with my blog and an ability of myself. The first time in studying about making a blog I thought that I couldn’t make it because I didn’t like the computer and confused with it every times when uses it.
Since, I started to make a blog I met many problems but I could solve the problem well. I knew that making a blog for me must use a high attempt especially, download the VDO. I tried to download the VDO. many times until I download successful. This course made me knew to making a business by myself and gave knowledge about an analysis the product such as product strategy and promotion strategy. I believed that, I could take the knowledge that I learned from this course used in working in the future.

2 ความคิดเห็น: