วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

journal 6


In class, my group presented about greeting culture at the first day of work and my group studied about the Arab culture; this activity made me knew the greeting of Arab and the behavior of Arab when they met at the first day of work.
In the part of my blog,
I couldn’t find the information about my product completely. I tried to find the information about the strategy of the Lancôme. The information found very difficult and read understands difficult too. I tried to read it many time but I couldn’t conclude it. I felt bore with my information because it a lot of information and I started to paraphrase it, I thought that, a step of paraphrasing was a hard work for me and I couldn’t paraphrase it well because the vocabulary was difficult.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Hi!!!My lovely friend

    I like this product.You can give this product to me.hahaha

    Your blog is very interesting.It's a good idea.

    Cheer!!!!

    ตอบลบ