วันจันทร์ที่ 14 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Reflection from Victoria’s Secret


After I researched and read about Victoria’s Secret I knew that it was the business about the underwear the most of product focus to the women. The Victoria’s secret used the super model for advertisement the product and it expanded the marketing by making the website for advertisement the product and showed the product in TV. Spots which made the women knew increase. I knew that the Victoria’s Secret was the brand that popular for the women around the world. I thought that this brand was the brand that interesting for many women and involved me too. The Victoria’s Secret had a target that certainly could make the Victoria’s secret was successful in a business and the one thing that this brand received a success; it had a promotion for sale the product which made the product become the attractive thing for the women.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น