วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Journal 3


In class, I learned the method of the blog template and Aj.Gob detailed about content in a blog template. The content in blog template included a company background, product strategy, promotion strategy, and reflection. I thought that the content in blog must analyze that careful and clear which I thought that it may be difficult for me, although I had the basic of principle marketing. After finished class I began to make a blog template but unlucky for me because internet at my dormitory down I angered it very much but I tried to make it a long time until I can make it. Making a blog template I met a problem in download the VDO and I tried to ask my friend and designed the blog. I started to make the slide in http://www.slide.com/ about my product “Lancôme” for show in my blog.

4 ความคิดเห็น: