วันจันทร์ที่ 7 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Journal 1


The first class, I started to learn ENG-380 or English for International Trade with Aj.Gob. Aj. Gob introduced about the course, explained making a blog and gave the website about making the blog; I felt that this subject was rather difficult because it about making the blog of the brand for a trade. Making a blog made me serious because in normally I didn’t like the computer and I never had a basic in making a blog and the skill in using the computer was not well. I thought that, if I didn’t worry about making a blog and I tried to make it I can make it successful and took a knowledge from I learned in this subject to used in working. Although, I used the computer not well but I still felt good this subject and interested to study for a benefit to me. I had the one thing to told Aj. Gob; Aj.Gob can build the first impressive for every students and can make students didn’t serious involved me too.

Thanks

1 ความคิดเห็น: