วันจันทร์ที่ 21 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Journal 4


In class, I learned about Marketing Mix (4P) there are, price, place, product, and promotion and I knew that the product strategy : parties involved; R and D, warranty, service, marketing, and packaging and Aj. Gob gave a knowledge about product management; it has the create customer value, positioning, branding and, etc. I tried to analyze about brand value and I thought that, my product “Lancôme” was a first class brand, prestige brand, and very popular for the customers who are upper-class. Then, I participated with my friends about job interview and I was an interviewer by the boss. This activity practiced me knew about job interview and prepared myself before the job interview. I felt enjoy this activity and felt excited with interviewing the job.
In the part of my blog, I felt that I worried with it because Midterm Exam was coming soon and I didn’t have enough time for design
ed it.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Hi! you have gotten a beautiful blog. congratulation Miss Bang phoo. see u later

    ตอบลบ
  2. Hey girl, u have a very good taste that u pick up a very beautiful photos to ur blog. it can persuade customerssss very well.

    Keep going!

    Mr.Champ

    ตอบลบ
  3. Hi, Miss Lancome
    You chang skin blogger
    I like your backgroud
    oh

    ตอบลบ