วันจันทร์ที่ 7 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Journal 2


In class Aj.Gob gave the agenda to me in making about the blog template and I knew about the tips for success in this course. I knew the meaning the word “business or trade” two words had the meaning relate to a finance, goods, economic, and etc. I discussed with my friends in group about the brand of product it made me knew that the brand name of product that the most of people wanted to buy because it beautiful, sale, want or need and, etc. I knew that making a business included manufacturer, wholesaler, agent, competitors, and etc.
Now, I confused with making a blog and when I started to make it, the internet in my dormitory down and I couldn’t make it. I disappointed with it very much. Although, I couldn’t make a blog successful but I can post my picture successful. I wanted to Aj.Gob explained to the method of making a blog that clearly and I expected to success in making in coming soon.

2 ความคิดเห็น: